Tuesday 13 March 2012

Paris Street Style Mix

I have a bit of an addiction to street style, for me I find it is one of the most exciting parts of fashion. Unfortunately I was working long long days in Paris, and only got to nip outside briefly on coffee runs when I was there. I saw some amazingly dressed beautiful women (and men) in those short ten minute breaks, and below are a few of my favourite looks I have collected from various sources online. Funnily enough, I was papped myself when I had nipped out one afternoon, and I have come to realise that would probably be the worst celeb ever as I was so embarrassed! Unfortunately haven't come across the image yet, so looks like I won't be appearing in vogue this month after all! What can I say...there's always next time ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment