Wednesday 11 January 2012

First Post


Possibly the most daunting part of starting a new blog! But I am going to keep it short and simple (and probably spend too much time obsessing over font colour/size/style than actually writing!).

I have been thinking about writing for a long time now, and have decided to make the most of a cliche new years resolution - to do something productive with my spare time. I would be curious to know how many people sign up to blogger in the first week of January full of good intentions and then never log in again. Not going to lie, I have been a culprit myself and have more than one empty and sad blog URL containing no posts. Not this year however...it's on!

Below, some of my favourite things from 2012 so far:

Michael Kiwanuka - the ideal Sunday morning voice, perfect British soul music.







YELLOW!
I have always been a hater of yellow. My wardrobe has never contained even a glimmer of yellow, and this time six months ago I could have confidently said it never would. I think it is time to eat my words...
Dress - OSMAN SS12, Pleated chiffon skirt - Topshop, Tank top - H&M Trend Collection


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment